Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days {Day 31} Take A Risk

photo credit
And I did!
We did...together.


Today is the final day of this challenge of writing about the same topic for 31 Days.  Thank you for taking the journey with me.  I had never done anything like this before so I wasn't sure how it would go.  I started out thinking that I'd write about how to get organized and get our homes and schedules in order.  I did a bit of that but mainly it went much deeper than that and our inside messes were tended to.


Writing here every day about peace has held me accountable and challenged to seeking it in all the right ways.  
Sharing about circumstances in my life that I wouldn't have gotten through without God, reminded me that He was there and will continue to be there through the latest challenges.  It helps to recall how you got through...hey, that you even got through.


But the other thing is, I discovered a love for writing that I never knew was in me and I wouldn't have known it had I not taken a risk.

So, at the conclusion of these 31 Days, I want to encourage you to take a risk.

Do something out of your comfort zone.


  Something that you're not exactly sure how to do, but you'd love to try.


  Something you've been dreaming of doing, but haven't allowed yourself because fear stands in the way and mocks.


Do it anyway!


  I believe just the trying will bring you peace...
because a vision has become reality.


And you've faced a fear.


You'll be stretched.


It'll require something of you that you didn't know you'd give.


But it'll be worth it.


And the satisfaction that comes in using a gift that you've been given is unmatched.


So go ahead...spread your wings...you just may find you know how to fly!


source

I have loved being here with you each day.
  I hope that you've enjoyed it too.

  And if you've gotten comfortable here, there's no need to leave.
  The 31 Days are over, but I'll continue to be here writing and sharing.
  It may not be everyday, so I invite you to go to the side bar and sign up to follow by email and have each post delivered right to your inbox so you don't miss one.
  There's also an option to subscribe to receive posts in a reader.  

 I'm looking forward to the holidays and plan on sharing lots about that and much more right here.
So stick around and get cozy.


 Have you missed a day in reading 31 Days of Seeking Peace in the Midst of the Mess? 
click here


There are over 700 bloggers taking the challenge, along with me, to write about one topic for 31 days.

1 comments:

Edith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations! :-) I made it to (lost a day) but the point is I made it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...