Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Days {Day 13} Take a Break



Hello there friends and fellow peace seekers!
I'm giving you a quick hello today.  
I've got a big deadline to meet today and I am looking at my plate and realizing, that in order to seek peace, I need to keep this short.  
So, please forgive me for not giving you a more in depth post today.  
I know you will.


I wanted to encourage you as we seek peace together.
It's okay to say no.
It's okay to take a moment (or two) for yourself.
You don't have to do it all...and quite frankly, you can't.


So give yourself permission to take a break today.


Find a quiet spot in your home to relax.
Maybe after the kids are in bed.
Grab a hot cup of tea and that good book you've been wanting to start.  
Or, maybe that new issue of the home decor magazine that came in the mail last week.
Get a hot bubble bath.
  

Whatever.

Just sayin'.


The point is, take some time to do something nice for yourself today.  
It's amazing what it'll do for your spirit. 
{Trust me, I'm speaking to myself here too!}


It's okay.
You're worth it!



Any ideas of easy, low cost ways to take a break and pamper yourself at home?
Please share...this girl could use some ideas.  :)




Have you missed a day in reading 31 Days of Seeking Peace in the Midst of the Mess ?  

If you aren't following  Loving This Life yet, I’d love to invite you to do so. Simply click here or go to the side bar and click on join this site.  There are also options on the side bar to subscribe to receive posts in a reader or to sign up for email to have each post delivered to you right into your inbox.  


There are over 700 bloggers taking the challenge, along with me, to write about one topic for 31 days.
You can check them out here. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...