Tuesday, August 21, 2012

hello.



It's been far too long since I've been to these pages.  At the risk of an awkward re-entry, I'm just jumping back in with a shy "hello." I feel that sort of awkward, anxiousness you feel when you haven't talked with a dear friend in a very long time...where do I begin?  Do I just pick up the phone and call after all this time?  Then finally, when I've experienced the pulls on my heart so many times that she's showing up in my dreams, I reach out and by God's grace we pick up right where we left off, like we never missed a beat.

  Hoping for that grace to cover me here today with you, friend.

I'll be back this week and we'll catch right up on days gone by and share a bit of what's to come.

  Praying all has been well with you.  

  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...