Summer's here and I thought I'd get back into sharing some good reads on the weekends. Here are some inspiring summer ideas, from what to do with the kids on those summer days to what to eat and drink.
1. 100 free things to do with your kids this summer from Digital Reflections.
2. 101 ways to embrace summer from Organizing Your Way.
3. Here are some great ways to make a tastier glass of water on those hot and humid days from The Yummy Life.
4. This not so traditional fruit salad looks so yummy...gotta try it from Two Peas and Their Pod.
5. Sidewalk chalk is popular this time of year. How about using it to jazz up your photos from Modern Parents Messy Kids.