Monday, February 20, 2012

liebster blog award

Liebster is German and translates to
the English word “dearest”or” favorite”.
It’s meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than "200 followers".


I had a nice surprise the other day.  My dear friend Wendy passed on this award to me.
  Check out her blog On the Road to Destiny here.   She's a very creative scrapbooker who happens to be on a few design teams for different scrapping groups.  She just had one of her layouts published in a magazine.  She's also a homeschooler and mom of 5 children.  She amazes me.  Even if you're not a scrapper her blog is worth the look for creative photo inspiration.

Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules:
*Thank your award presenter on your blog.
*Link back to the blogger who presented it to you.
*Copy and paste the blog award onto your blog.
*Present the Liebster Blog Award to up to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less who you enjoy and feel deserve to be noticed.
*Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog. 



So I'm passing this award on to 2 of my friends with blogs that I enjoy.
 Check them out:
*Peonies and Butterflies is an encouraging blog about how God loves and how He moves in the life of this dear, sweet friend, and her family, with a heart for justice, art, dance, and health. 

*Rebecca Lukens Designs is a blog by an interior designer and artist who highlights creative trends in home design from around the web and also from her own work.

I hope you'll stop by and check out their sites...leave them a comment while you're there. 


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Colleen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much Maureen!!! I will definitely keep this going. Thank you for reading my blog! I definitely enjoy reading your blog! I love your Valentine's Day tree with all the scriptures. I want to read those scriptures with the kids. I think I need them too! xoxo Colleen

Rebecca Lukens Designs said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Maureen! That is very kind of you! Can't wait to check out the others blogs and be able to pass this on- Your posts are always so inspiring!Becky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...