Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jumping in...



This has been on my heart for awhile now, to start a blog...and finally here I am!  Big step for me because I usually tend to over-think things even if they are things I want to do, well actually, especially if they are things I want to do.  A lot of times perfectionism takes over and I don't even begin...stuck at the idea never to see it through.  Well, that's about to change and I thought I'd just start now, living out-loud right here in blogdom.  Been thinking lately about being more intentional in my living and actually doing the things that have been on my heart...quite a concept, huh?  Things have been changing inside of me...God is doing a work and it's all started with thankfulness...more to come on that later.  Right now I'm happy to be here and ready to get to all my living...and loving every minute of it!

1 comments:

antenucci said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So proud of you! And you even have a picture and a lovely background. So what else are you jumping right into today??? I'm going to get back into our schedule and sort through my scrap room. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...